East China Normal University (ECNU – Shanghai) – The International MA/PhD Program in Education Policy and School Reform Promotion
ECNU is a leading institution in teaching and research in education in China (ranked top A+ by the Chinese Ministry of Education). This program integrates academic resources of New York University Shanghai and those of prestigious overseas universities.
- Learn Chinese education policy within a broad social, economic and political context;
- Investigate school reform and improvement from Chinese experiences; and
- Learn Chinese language and culture in real life.
Students in this program may have an opportunity to apply for two different kinds of scholarships
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS)
Deadlines for admission:
- early admission 28 Feb 2020
(students who would like to apply for scholarships should go for the early admission)
- the second round of admission: 15 June 2020;
Deadlines for scholarships:
For CSC: March 31, 2020
For SGS: May 15, 2020
For Non-scholarship Admission: June 15, 2020
More detailed information for the program and application can be found here http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn/EN/msg.php?id=958 as well as in the two attached documents.